Physical Signs of Ecstasy (MDMA) Addiction
Continued abuse of ecstasy (MDMA) can lead to serious health problems. However, even using it just once can cause negative effects with lasting adverse reactions, such as:
- Problems sleeping
- Erectile dysfunction
- Clenched teeth
- Excessive sweating
- Digestive problems
Continued abuse of ecstasy (MDMA) can lead to more serious problems, such as:
- Loss of Memory
- Cognitive impairment
- Central nervous system inflammation
It’s not worth it to wait for those more serious problems to present themselves. The sooner you receive help for your ecstasy (MDMA) addiction, the better.
Behavioral Signs of Ecstasy (MDMA) Addiction
The physical signs of ecstasy (MDMA) addiction may only be obvious to the person experiencing them. However, behavioral signs of abusing this drug can manifest as:
- An inability to stop or even slow ecstasy (MDMA) abuse.
- Problems with relationships, romantic or otherwise
- Inability to focus
- Poor performance at work or school, even failing to attend
- Building a schedule around where to acquire and use ecstasy (MDMA)
- Stopping activities (even ones you enjoyed) that don’t involve ecstasy (MDMA)
- Feeling like you require ecstasy (MDMA) to function.
- Continuing to abuse it even after it’s taken a negative toll on your life.
How Arision Can Help
We can help you through every step of the process, from cleaning all of the toxins associated with ecstasy (MDMA) out of your body to having the skills you need for a life that’s not just sober but happy, too. Many who come to us for ecstasy (MDMA) addiction start with our detox. There, we make sure that you’re as comfortable and safe as can be as the ecstasy (MDMA) leaves your body. Then, most join one of our outpatient problems, either the PHP or IOP. Both provide individualized treatment, providing you with what you specifically need to be able to continue your journey of recovery and lay your burden down.
To start the process, message us through our site or call.